Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Analyst-Solutions in Harrison, Arkansas
Job ID 421251BR
Job Title: Analyst-Solutions
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 8:00am -5:00pm
Assist in the analysis, creation and delivery of solutions supporting Sales and Operations in chronic issue resolution and execution of developed plans. Focus on exceeding customer expectations to create brand loyalty which has a direct impact on profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
Conduct analysis of general and/or occasionally complex data and information and determine the support and/or solutions required to meet customer needs
Prepare sales responses for customers experiencing recurring delivery exceptions and/or service issues
Identify confidential subject matter, assess the urgency of situation(s) and respond appropriately
Participate in cross company initiatives that include other functional teams, internal and external customers
Track and maintain progress on each project(s) to ensure deadlines and objectives are acheived
Participate and assist in initiatives to develop procedures, assess effectiveness of existing procedures and implement improvements for compliance
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus one (1) year experience in transportation, customer service, sales or other related experience
• Experience in the LTL industry preferred
• Knowledge of Operations and Sales processes and relationship to other functional areas preferred
• Ability to understand and utilize internal operating systems as introduced and educated
• Knowledge of data driven web based applications (QMF, Sigma XL) preferred
• Good analytical skills
• Solutions oriented with good Project Management skills
• Good time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, assertive, persistent with the ability to complete projects or tasks
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software, including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with external / internal customers and across all levels within company
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
WORKING CONDITIONS :
• Must be able to travel
• Customer interaction including face to face meetings
Division Category: Administrative
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.