Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Recruiting Assistant in Harrison, Arkansas
Job ID 419989BR
Job Title: Recruiting Assistant
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 8 to 5
Job Description: POSITION OVERVIEW:
Provide support to assigned area for specific non-exempt recruitment/selection processes. Review resumes, preliminary questionnaires, applications; schedule and conduct preliminary screening/interviews. Responsible for routine applicant written and verbal communication.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
Review resumes, application and pre-screening questionnaires according to established guidelines
Work with hiring manager to determine specific requirements for posting
Schedule and conduct pre-screening interviews, evaluate responses using established scripts and guidelines
Update candidate status and records accurately and timely in applicant tracking system
Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on application status via various types of communication media
Work with recruitment specialist regarding the availability of qualified applicants for open positions
Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High school diploma or GED plus four (4) years general office experience preferably in recruitment or selection processes or human resources
• Knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations related to employment and general human resources practice preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of employees and candidates both verbally and in writing
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to control confidential information
• Ability to work independently or with a team, multi task assignments, and prioritize work with attention to detail and time-sensitive information
• Travel may be required
Division Category: Human Resources
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.