Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Advisor-HR Organizational Dev in Open,
Job ID: 435942BR
Address Line 1: Open
Position Status: Full-Time
Implement and oversee methodologies, programs and projects to strengthen leadership capabilities that support the overall health and culture of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design and deliver leadership development solutions
Provide leadership development coaching
Design, develop, and deliver an internal coaching program
Lead and participate with cross functional teams on the development of programs impacting talent development and competency modeling
Facilitate talent review sessions in support of succession planning
Measure and assess the impact of leadership development initiatives in a manner which helps us define the organization’s focus in leadership development
Assist with implementation and process improvement of leadership competency modeling processes
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Education or related field plus seven (7) years’ experience in the areas of management and leadership development, group facilitation, needs analysis, learning design and program delivery
• Master’s degree or certifications in Organization Development, preferred
• Outstanding communication skills with all levels of leadership
• Demonstrated experience in a business environment with the practical application of key leadership development and organization development skills
• Direct leadership and management experience, ideally with accountability for a training or consulting operation
• Strong understanding of how adults learn, develop and adopt new behaviors and mental models - with grounding in behavioral, cognitive and social psychology
• Master facilitator or presenter with experience developing other senior facilitators and trainers
• Consulting skills and relevant external experience a plus
• Must be able to travel as needed
Division Category: All, Learning & Development
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.