Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Analyst-HR Administration in Harrison, Arkansas
Job ID: 430531BR
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Analyze data/methods and evaluate HR Administration business processes to ensure compliance, both from a Legal standpoint as well as Company standards. Complete reporting documentation for HR Administration leadership to assist in identifying performance improvement opportunities and to ensure consistency within the HR Administration processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Complete departmental audits, including but not limited to, Verifications, I-9, E-Verify, state and local poster audits, etc. and provide summary reports to leadership
Act as a HR Administration business partner in various systems projects related to change of operations, imaging, Kronos, Workday, etc.
Review HR metrics each week to provide leadership reporting on trends and volumes
Evaluate HR processes utilizing QDM methodology; establish and lead QAT’s as appropriate
Support HR Administration leadership on various projects related to business processes
Prepare additional HR Administration ad hoc reports as needed
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, human resources or other related field plus two (2) years’ experience in human resources or data analysis
• QDM Coach or Expert, preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Outlook
• Experience using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS), (PeopleSoft or Workday preferred)
• Experience using quantitative methods including multivariate techniques to solve practical problems
• Ability to use computerized statistical analysis systems
• Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively multi-task
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion at all times
Division Category: All, General, Human Resources
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.