Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Analyst-HR Technology in Harrison, Arkansas
Job ID: 428691BR
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Responsible for the testing of system changes, report writing, analyzing and identifying data flow for process improvement, determining and executing test plans for system upgrades and conversions. Support various departments with day to day tasks, complex projects and analysis. Assist end users and HR Technology management in the development, support and maintenance of HR Technology functionality supporting all of the Freight Operating Company’s HR organizations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create and complete necessary testing and documentation for new HR Technology features, upgrades and conversions
Develop and validate queries for reporting and database analysis
Troubleshoot, identify and formulate solutions for Human Resource Technology problems
Provide Tier 2 Support for HR Technology application(s)
Research new system functionality and applications for implementation in the Human Resources (HR) organization
Document and update business tasks identified in the Global Development Process (GDP) including appropriate reviews and approvals
Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives; keep stakeholders informed of changes and work in progress
Assist and create business process models for HR and HR Technology procedures utilizing Quality Driven Management (QDM) fundamentals
Manage assigned projects adhering to GDP and Project Management guidelines and fundamentals
Maintain HR Technology procedure documentation pertaining to new processes, changes to existing processes, system enhancements, etc.
Responsible for developing and updating training materials for end users and participating in training sessions as required
Ensure compliance with the information security policy and standards for all HR Technology applications
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources Information Systems, Computer Data Processing, Computer Science, Human Resources Technology, statistics, math or other related fields plus two (2) year of experience in HR technology, information technology, project management or in a technical function supporting HR or related
· Working knowledge of HRIS application with experience using Workday and/or Kronos, preferred
· Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Project, or Oracle Business Process Architect, preferred
· Proficient in technical writing, preferred
· Proficient in using MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook with advanced working knowledge of Excel, (e.g., V-lookup, formulas, pivot tables)
· Project management certification or Human Resources Information Professional Certification, preferred
· Knowledge of human resources and system business processes and practices
· Good analytical and problem resolution skills including troubleshooting
· Good verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
· Ability to work with all levels of employees and outside service providers
· Attention to detail with good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Must be detailed oriented with the ability to identify problems and gather relevant information to help determine root causes
· Ability to handle confidential data
· Indoor office environment
· Infrequent travel required
Division Category: Human Resources
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.