Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Internal Control Rep in Harrison, Arkansas
Job ID: 435766BR
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Compiles and maintains cartage invoices for payment and provides to manager for review and approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Review cartage agent invoices and related freight bills to ensure compliance with contractual agreements
Accurately enters cartage invoices/information into applicable computer systems
Compile cartage invoices for payment provided by service centers/cartage agents
Perform audits on 100% of cartage invoices for accuracy
Act as liaison between Accounts Payable and Internal Controls Department
Reviews problem invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
Assist with other Internal Controls Department responsibilities as needed
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must possess high school diploma or (GED) equivalent
• Two (2) years’ experience in clerical support, Accounts Payable or transportation operations
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with various levels of internal and external customers
• Basic knowledge of LTL freight handling procedures and daily operations
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Division Category: Accounting/Finance, All
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.