Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Project Mgr-HR Quality in Memphis, Tennessee
Job ID: 426666BR
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Plan, organize, direct and control various quality and improvement initiatives for the Human Resources organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate and lead cross functional teams in the execution of continuous improvement and quality initiatives for HR at FedEx Freight
Provide subject matter expertise on QDM in support for planning, developing, organizing and coordinating large quality driven programs/projects
Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies, methodologies, processes and products to achieve major innovative improvements
Collect, analyze and produce data driven metrics and progress of performance indicators
Manage change elements required for implementation of initiatives
Ensure projects are completed and meet required deliverables for assigned projects
Review departmental quality plans and strategies and recommend changes as appropriate
Work with historical datasets for trend analysis and prediction
Assist on other projects as needed
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Human Resources Management, Psychology or other related field plus five (5) years’ project and/or program management experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
• Experience with SAFe / Agile methodology preferred
• Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on various assignments and coordinate rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• Relationship management experience with business partners preferred
• Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong Microsoft office skills including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem solving skills
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Division Category: All, General, Human Resources
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.