Fedex Freight - Fedex Freight Architectural Project Manager in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job ID: 442612BR
Address Line 1: 8100 South Bryant Avenue
City: Oklahoma City
Zip Code: 73149
Position Status: Full-Time
Responsible for performing all phases of architectural design and contract administration for new and existing FedEx Freight facilities and properties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
Coordinate design development of work with consultants
Review construction drawings to meet design specifications
Produce Computer Aided Design (CAD) production drawings and site development plans
Develop preliminary cost estimates for construction projects
Design projects utilizing latest construction methods and materials
Produce construction specifications in current Construction Specification Institute (CSI) format
Coordinate delivery of construction documents to bidders
Issue addendums and request-for-information during the bid process
Coordinate and respond to code compliance comments during permitting process; comply with all applicable building codes
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Professional Architect certification plus five (5) years Architectural Project experience
• Proficient in design, CAD drafting, project management principals, practices, techniques and tools
• Ability to plan, design and manage Architectural projects
• Experience in project specification documents and American Institute of Architects (AIA) contracts
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc)
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel
Division Category: Property Development
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com. FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.